– Modeling + Charity Model Work > Neutrogena – Commercial #1 (2016)
– Modeling + Charity Model Work > Neutrogena – Commercial #2 (2016)
– Modeling + Charity Model Work > Neutrogena – Commercial #3 (2016)
– Modeling + Charity Model Work > Neutrogena – Commercial #4 (2016)
– Stage > Saint Joan (2016) > National Theatre Live Saint Joan – Trailer
Updated the gallery adding an outtake from The Hollywood Reporter portraits session taken during the 2016 Toronto Film Festival, when Gemma was there to promote Their Finest with the rest of the cast.
Their Finest is also featured in the latest issue (January 14) of the italian magazine Gioia, for which I added the scan in the gallery as well!
Enjoy them, and be sure to follow the site on twitter @GArtertonOnline! :)
– Photoshoots & Portraits > 2016 Toronto International Film Festival – “Their Finest” THR Portraits (2016)
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2017 > Gioia (Italy) – January 14, 2017
– Movies & Television > The History Of Love (2016) > Official Trailer #2
– Movies & Television > Orpheline (2016) > Clip #1
– Movies & Television > Bonobo – Kerala (2016) > Screencaptures
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2016 > Premiere (France) – November/December 2016
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2016 > Version Femina (France) – November 7-13, 2016
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2016 > Marie Claire (France) – December 2016
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2016 > Télé 7 Jours (France) – November 5-11, 2016
– Hannah Arterton > Events > “Saint Joan” Press Night – After Party
– Movies & Television > The History Of Love (2016) > Posters & Covers
On Monday night – December 19th – took place the Press Night for Gemma’s new play Saint Joan, running at the Donmar Warehouse ’till February 18th, 2017.
Some photos from the After Party – held at The Hospital Club in London – have now been added to the gallery, together with some production shots from the play itself!
Be sure to check our gallery and follow the site twitter @GArteronOnline for more updates!
Back on Sunday, December 04 – Gemma attended the British Independent Film Awards held at the Old Billingsgate Market in London.
She looked like a real queen in a simple one-shoulder black dress, beautiful with just minimal make-up. Several photos from the event have now been added to the gallery, but be sure to follow the site twitter @GArtertonOnline for additions during today/tomorrow!
Back on Monday – November 28 – Gemma attended the Emilia Wickstead Festive Dinner. Among the other stars attending the event there were Jenna Coleman and her Tess of the D’Urbervilles co-star and friend Eddie Redmayne.
Gemma looked amazing in a black dress. Sadly, just a couple of pictures from the event. You can find them in the gallery! Enjoy :)
– Public Events > Emilia Wickstead Festive Dinner
Gemma is currently in rehearsal for her new play Saint Joan. They play will have its opening night at the Donmar Warehouse on Friday, December 9 and will run till February 18, 2017 with broadcast live from the theatre on February 16, 2017.
Gemma looks really great with this new haircut, and I really hope to be able to fly to London for see the play! Enjoy these beautiful photos for now :)
– Stage > Saint Joan (2016) > Rehearsal