Yesterday night (April 12) Gemma attended a special screening for Their Finest at the BFI Southbank in London. She was joined by her co-stars Bill Nighy and Helen McCrory.
Gemma was wearing an Altuzarra Fall 17 crimson velvet suit with gold buttons, gold Jimmy Choo shoes, Buccellati earrings and natural make-up. I’m not much fan of the suit itself, but Gemma does look beautiful as always!
Be sure to check the photos in our gallery and keep the twitter checked @GArtertonOnline in case of more additions!
– Public Events > Events from 2017 > April 12: ‘Their Finest’ Special Screening in London
On Thursday night (March 30), Gemma attended Brave New Works: The Almeida Fundraising Gala, held at the Almeida Theatre in London.
Some photos from the event have now been added to the gallery, with big thanks to my friend Emily from Becoming Lili for donating them! Enjoy :)
– Public Events > Events from 2017 > March 30: Brave New Works The Almeida Fundraising Gala
Back on Wednesday, March 29, Gemma attended a Q&A after a special HeForShe screening of Their Finest.
Looking great and discussing the movie for UN Women UK, Gemma wore a Stella McCartney Pre-Fall 2017 Separates with Christian Louboutin shoes. Some photos from the event have now been added to the gallery, enjoy!
– Public Events > Events from 2017 > March 29: ‘Their Finest’ HeForShe Special Screening and Q&A
On Thursday night (March 23), a special screening for Their Finest was hosted by STXfilms and EuropaCorp with The Cinema Society at SVA Theatre 2 in New York. Gemma attended it together with her co-star Bill Nighy and the movie director Lone Scherfig.
She looked amazing in a Erdem Pre-Fall 2017 dress. Several photos from the event have now been added to the gallery, with thanks to Emily for her great help! Enjoy :)
– Public Events > Events from 2017 > March 23: ‘Their Finest’ Special Screening in New York
Back on Thursday, March 23, Gemma – together with Bill Nighy and Lone Scherfig – were guest at AOL Build, for promoting their new movie Their Finest.
Check the gallery to see some photos of Gemma and the trio during the interview, and below you can also watch the entire interview! Big thanks to Emily from The Claflin Place for donating most of the photos!
– Talk and Radio Shows > 2017 03 23: AOL Build
– Talk and Radio Shows > 2017 03 23: AOL Build – Outside
– Photoshoots & Portraits > AOL Build Series (2017)
Back on Wednesday, March 15th, Gemma attended the Prince’s Trust Celebrate Success Awards at the London Palladium. She looked pretty (even though I’m not much fan of the dress itself!) in a Michael Kors dress and Jimmy Choo shoes.
Several photos of her during the red carpet and the ceremony have now been added to the gallery, be sure to check them and follow the site twitter @GArtertonOnline :)
– Public Events > Events from 2017 > March 15: The Prince’s Trust Celebrate Success Awards
– Public Events > Events from 2017 > March 15: The Prince’s Trust Celebrate Success Awards – Inside & Ceremony
On Monday night – December 19th – took place the Press Night for Gemma’s new play Saint Joan, running at the Donmar Warehouse ’till February 18th, 2017.
Some photos from the After Party – held at The Hospital Club in London – have now been added to the gallery, together with some production shots from the play itself!
Be sure to check our gallery and follow the site twitter @GArteronOnline for more updates!